- Community Images
The cure for powder fever.
- Mostly flat Pow Rocker profile with kicked-up nose and tail creates a playful pow feel that doesn't leave on your ass on hardpack
- Tapered twin shape with pointed nose and tail cause the board to float like a dream while still holding out the promise of switch
- ABC Wrapper construction utilizes bamboo veneers above and below the wood core instead of heavier fiberglass and resin
- Quadratic edge shape blends elliptic curves to make turn initiation and edge transition smooth as ice
- Lightweight yet highly durable and snappy bamboo strips run along the edges to add pop and durability, while cork absorbs shock
- Popster Core profile is tapered with thickness variations for maximum pop
- Sintered EG base material features metallic Gallium to cut through hard snow and an Electra plastic finish to glide even on sticky spring corn
Share your thoughts
i realize that this is a powder speciffic...
i realize that this is a powder speciffic board. but how does this compare to something like a jones mountain twin? doing some sidecountry, tram runs, mainly natral airs.
Ridden both boards a fair amount and now own the All Mtn Twin. I like to spin off a lot of features, ride switch, and butter around so a twin board is a better style board for me. If I wasn't landing/ riding switch, or wanting to be more centered over my board for spins, I'd be all over the sick stick. The sick stick will have a little more float due to its shape. It's set back "fish" type shape makes it a more surfy ride, which I love in pow. The sick stick also is great on hard pack and traverses. You wont be disappointed in either board, it just depends on what you are looking to do.
The Powder Slayer!
Literally a sick stick! Such good flotation and stability, playfull and poppy, super light weight and a frickin beast in the trees. Go get'er!
The Sick Stick has been killing it all over Hokkaido this season. Best pow board I've ever had.