Waterproof protection with style to boot.
When marching across campus to make it to class on time requires you to brave wet and cold conditions, grab the Men's Salomon S Wind Mid CS Shoe for waterproof protection that doesn't compromise on athletic style. The Climashield membrane provides full waterproof protection and the quicklace system gets you out the door speedy-quick.
- Water resistant uppers perform in wet conditions
- Climashield Waterproof membrane is guaranteed to keep wet conditions out while offering exceptional breathability
- Sensifit allows the uppers to snugly wrap around your foot for a secure fit
- Quicklace system securely anchors your foot and eliminates the need to ever re-tie your shoes again; end stows out of the way in lace pocket
- Protective synthetic toe cap saves you from stubbed toes
- The mud guard helps this boot stand up to nasty wet conditions
Share your thoughts
Would these be good to use for hiking/trail...
Would these be good to use for hiking/trail running or for casual use only?
If you don't need a ton of ankle support, then they will be great. I routinely use these types of shoes for long hikes and trail running.
Awesome. I know they're Salomons but the description about going to class and what not threw me. I was just making sure the tread would hold up for hikes. Preesh for the response.