Rocks your freeride world.
Click into your bindings on your Salomon Rocker2 92 Ski, adjust your goggles, and skate towards the liftline. This all-mountain freeride ski gives you the tools to dominate the entire mountain regardless of the conditions. Its twin rockered profile lets you mach down ankle-deep pow fields, while its twintip design enables you to ride and land switch in the terrain park or off of natural features.
- Twin rockered profile features a full-length radius along the ski that offers stellar float in soft snow or pow and increases ease of turn initiation with less chance of catching an edge
- Twintip shape incorporates an upturned tail that enables switch skiing and landing
- Full wood core from tip to tail supplies solid stability on snow, powerful rebound, maximum ski/snow contact, and filtered vibration for a smooth ride
- Pulse Pad technology consists of an elastomer layer along the edge and the whole front part of the ski that absorbs shock and vibrations for a smoother ride
- Sandwich sidewall construction allows for smooth ski-to-snow contact, great terrain adaptation, a smooth feel, more desirable flex characteristics, and a more durable ski
- 91mm waist gives you a versatile, all-mountain ski that handles well on and off groomers
- Twin rocker sidecut provides three-dimensional skiing
- Total edge reinforcement boosts durability along the edges and improves stiffness and edge grip
- Wider, thicker edges increase durability and improve shock resistance
Share your thoughts
I am wondering if there will be any smaller...
I am wondering if there will be any smaller sizes like the 171cm in stalk this summer??
Hey Lcpb, thanks for the question!
We unfortunately won't be seeing any more 2012 product coming in this summer. This is simply what we have remaining from last winter, I do apologize about the bad news there. We will have a better selection of sizes when the 2013-2014 skis hit our warehouse sometime this fall.
I am about 5'9" and 140lbs and was wondering...
I am about 5'9" and 140lbs and was wondering what size i should get?
you could use a ski in the high 170's for a shorter playful size or go bigger for offtrail and go with a size in mid to upper 180's.. just what i would think of doing.
Extremely versatile ski!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I purchased the Salomon Twenty Twelve last year and it is now remodeled as the Salomon Rocker2 92. I used it in deep, heavy pow and it slayed the pow in the morning but when the snow was all tracked out, it plowed through the crud. I've also used it when we got 40" of champagne powder over the course of the 4 days that we skied there and let me say that this ski can handle pow. It is stable at speeds, it doesn't chatter alot like most rockered skis and it hooks up great on the hardpack. I'm 5'9" and i skied the 171 and they are great for trees, steeps and cliffs. In the park, I find that they tend to wash out due to the large amount of rocker in the tail. It makes it hard to go tails down to land tricks.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
just got these in a 179 at the start of this season at the local shop and have been skiing it all season. really great ski super floaty and fun in powder and really playful in the hard pack highly recommend to intermediate/advanced riders absolutely no complaints.