Big pants built for purposeful shredding.
Like to wear your pants big and hate too much insulation? You'll love the Salomon Men's Reflex Pant. This lightly insulated pant features waterproof breathable fabric, full seam taping, a comfortable relaxed fit, and a set of removable suspenders that keep your britches in place. Open up the vents during a hot hike up the ridge and then blast back to the canyon floor while your powder boards keep you and your Reflex pant floating high.
- ClimaPro Storm shell features fully taped seams to ensure snow and moisture protection, which ultimately leads to long-lasting warmth during ski days
- A perfect amount of synthetic ActiLoft insulation (40g) means that your warmth stays inside but isn't too hot during long sunny laps
- Relaxed fit leaves room to move freely and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inner leg vents dump hot air during sunny spring days
- Removable suspenders ensure the pant won't fall down when you practice your pow-shot grin in a neck-deep stash
- Reinforced kick patches withstand kicks from ski edges
- Water-resistant PU zippered pockets hold on-mountain necessities without letting moisture into your inner layers