Your insulated, everyday kit for park laps or off-the-tram shredding.
Your Salomon Men's Reflex II Jacket will start scratching at the closet door at the first sign of winter. This long, relaxed jacket is ideal for ripping the tram on cold days or shredding through moderate storms mid-winter. On serious storm days, you'll want something a little more weather-dedicated, but this is the one-shell wonder for absolutely everything else you'll encounter January through May.
- ClimaPro shell material uses a waterproof breathable membrane that allows sweaty moisture to escape from within while keeping you dry from external wetness and precipitation
- Fully taped seams offer additional weatherproofing by keeping leaks from forming at the seams
- Actiloft synthetic insulation feels warm, it dries quickly, and it's lightweight
- Relaxed fit leaves plenty of room underneath for freedom of movement and extra layers
- Removable hood fits over a helmet just as easily as it fits over a hat and protects your head from the storm
- Internal powder skirt closes around your torso to lock snow out of your jacket and pants on deep days
- Cuffs and hem are quickly adjustable so you can get the perfect fit
- Jacket snaps into compatible Salomon shell pants to keep your kit connected from top to bottom
- Chest pocket and hand pockets give you storage for your pass, spare goggles, or snacks