sale $142.46 $189.9525% Off
Miles and miles.
If you aspire to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail, Continental Divide, or just a new backpacking route with the gang, you need dependable footwear that will provide comfort and stability mile after mile. Salomon's Quest Prime GTX Hiking Boot packs all the support and cushioning you'd expect from burly leather footwear in a much lighter package than you'd expect. Weighing in at only 570g, the Quest Primes have a clean, athletic silhouette and provide a breathable yet impenetrable shield from the elements thanks to its Gore-Tex membrane and Extended Comfort liner. Rugged Contagrip soles with a generous rubber toe cap protects toes from stumbles and sharp rocks, while the plush, supportive Ortholite footbed and EVA midsole absorbs shock during long days on the trail.
- Durable, rugged boots in a lightweight package
- Gore-Tex membrane and liner are waterproof and breathable
- Split-suede uppers protect from the elements
- EVA midsole with a rugged, rubber Contagrip sole
- Cushy Ortholite footbed with heel retention
- Lace closure helps you dial your fit in
- Item #SAL00S5
Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
[size 9] 20.1 oz