Embrace your wild side.
From overnights on Colorado's Front Range to rugged treks along Lake Superior's shores, the Salomon Women's Quest Prime GTX Backpacking Boot offers the best of ankle stability, unrelenting grip, and waterproof/breathable protection for your backpacking and hiking pleasure. Stealing the show with its aggressive traction, the Contagrip sole features rugged lugs and sipped channels that grip tenaciously across mountainsides, muddy forests, and slippery streams.
Tipping the scales at a feathery 490 grams per boot, the Quest Prime GTX is one of the lightest backpacking boots on the market. This equates to a lively feel underfoot, without the draining heft and cumbersome sensation of heavier hiking boots. Salomon's Flex construction promotes full range of motion desired for high-stepping over impediments and negotiating rugged stretches of trail.
Equipped with a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane, the Quest Prime GTX keeps your feet blissfully dry in soaking-wet conditions, while enhancing breathability during day-long treks in warmer weather. In fact, you'll find a noticeable increase in comfort over traditional Gore-Tex boots, which are susceptible to holding in excess sweat during active pursuits. And to ensure longevity, protective heel cap and toe overlays prevent excess wear when you're bushwhacking and walking across rugged terrain.
- Extremely rugged, yet surprisingly lightweight backpacking boot
- Waterproof split suede and nylon mesh uppers for durability
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for waterproofing and breathability
- Reinforced heel and protective toe prevent excess wear
- Ortholite cushioned footbed absorbs fatiguing shock
- Contagrip sole with aggressive lugs provides maximum grip
- Item #SAL00SI