- Community Images
No compromises on the way up or the way down.
You know the powdery rewards of touring in the backcountry can be enormous, but you shouldn't have to pay the price for them with your feet. The Salomon Quest Max 100 Boot features a 360˚Custom Shell for a perfect fit and an innovative Hike & Ride system that allows for comfortable hiking during the ascent and plenty of support for the descent. You never wanted to compromise performance for touring comfort, now you don't have to.
- A medium flex of 100 provides the perfect balance between comfort on the way up and performance on the way down
- The 360˚Custom shell is designed to be heated and custom fit so the 98/104mm last fits your foot perfectly
- TwinFrame technology places rigidity where it's needed so you get control and feel
- The thermoformable My Custom Fit Pro Liner is designed with performance in mind so you get a one-of-a-kind fit that allows you to ski your best
- The oversized 24mm pivot allows for maximum lateral power transmission
- The innovative Hike & Ride technology features a buckle on the back of the boot that enables a wide v-cuff in the inner shell to be opened for more comfortable hiking and touring, then closed for a strong back support and power transmission on the way down
- The Contragrip extended rubber sole with interchangeable bi-material alpine pads provides traction on snow, rock, and ice