Expect the best, prepare for the worst.
Like you, the Salomon Women's QST Stella 106 Ski craves powder, but it can still handle its own when you're forced to ski groomers when everything's tracked out. Given its 106mm waist width, this QST undoubtedly hovers over the sweet soft stuff with ease, and a Twin Rocker profile only enhances performance down untracked goodness. Expect a playful pivot and a surf-like feel when you turn down the steep and deep.
Unfortunately all good things must end, and just like the inevitable changing of each season, a massive powder dump is bound to bring hordes of skiers, which indubitably changes the softest terrain into tracked hardpack faster than you can look up the definition for "indubitably." Fortunately for you, the QST 106 Ski still thrives on firmer snow with its inverted 3D wood core that filters vibration and optimizes stability when you're speeding down the mountain. The CFX carbon superfiber laminate and Koroyd honeycomb inserts at the tip and tail also increase dampening, while the power platform underfoot enhances your edging on hardpack.
- A powder-loving ski with on-piste reliability
- 106mm waist width hovers over powder with ease
- Twin Rocker assures maximum flotation
- Inverted 3D wood core filters vibration and optimizes stability
- Power platform enhances hard snow edging
- Shock-resistant Koroyd honeycomb inserts at tip and tail
- CFX carbon superfiber laminate for increased dampening
- Item #SAL00TR