Lead the charge.
When you're tackling big mountain terrain, reach for the Salomon Men's QST Charge GTX 3L Pant to cover your rear end when snow hits the proverbial fan—literally. The QST Charge boasts fully taped seams and a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Pro membrane, which offers the best defense against varied terrain. The MotionFit design and articulated knee ensure a full range of motion and unimpeded mobility, while the bib itself is fully adjustable for a personalized fit and feel. However, should the temperatures begin to warm up or you start to feel a bit steamy, the zippered inner thigh vents allow for on-the-go body temperature regulation. Not to mention, the zippers at the hem offer easy access to your boots when the time comes to lock down your walk mode and get to cruising.
- A waterproof bib for tackling tough, steep terrain
- Gore-Tex Pro is highly breathable and weather-resistant
- Bib is adjustable for a personalized fit
- MotionFit and articulated knees enable full mobility
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Inner thigh vents ensure on-the-go temperature regulation
- Zippers at hem offer easy access to boots
- Item #SAL00OT
- Q & A
- Size Bought: medium
I just got these bad boys and man I am excited. The fit is perfect. I bought the Medium. I have a 32 waist. The legs are baggy but not huge. The stretch back on the bid is great. Keeps the snow out, fits snug and breathes well. Enough pockets to carry what you need. Soft supple feel. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.