The firmer the better.
If the last few winters have taught you anything, it's that it can't be a powder day everyday. So when you need a ski that will handle variable conditions all over the mountain, turn to Salomon's QST 92 Ski to take care of your day-to-day needs. With a 92mm waist width, this all-mountain slayer cuts crud and chop so you can make the most of any condition, and its All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 profile lives up to its all-terrain status, with camber underfoot to ensure excellent edge grip on firm snow and a rockered tip that navigates the occasional soft stuff with ease.
Salomon's Spaceframe 3.0 AMB construction starts with an inverted 3D wood core that filters vibration for optimized stability when you're speeding down the mountain. The CFX carbon superfiber laminate and Koroyd honeycomb tip also increases dampening, while the power platform underfoot enhances edging on hardpack. No matter what you're riding, the ski's full sidewalls ensures a stable turning feel and durable construction.
- All-mountain ski thrives in chopped crud and hardpack
- 92mm waist width carves hardpack and floats boot-top pow
- All-terrain Rocker 2.0 includes an early rise tip to deflect chop
- Camber underfoot ensures edge control on icy terrain
- Inverted 3D wood core filters vibration and optimizes stability
- Power platform enhances hard snow edging
- Dampening Koroyd honeycomb inserts and CFX carbon superfiber laminate
- Item #SAL00TQ
- Q & A
Fun lines on and off piste
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got the chance to ski this at a demo last year and I was seriously impressed, especially for the price tag. at $500 these skis will allow you to effortlessly carve the front side and roam off the trail to your hearts content. Ski shape enables smooth edge transitions while the materials give you great feel and power. Tip/tail aren't too aggressively rockered, but the perfect blend for on/off trail performance. Really loved the versatility of this ski as well as how rewarding it was to get it on edge.
Give me a call or email directly; I'm always excited to talk skiing!