Salomon Pro Pipe Ski
Make the pros proud.
Featuring a lightweight, durable monocoque sandwich construction, a full wood core, and rock-solid World-Cup race base, the Salomon Pro Pipe Ski loves performing when the cameras click on. Designed mainly for pipe competition, the Pro Pipe has a pin-tail sidecut for stability while carving up the wall. And the unique monocoque sidewall construction lends you the best of both worlds during your aerial assault.
- Traditional camber underfoot provides excellent edge-grip on hardpack and unparalleled pop in the park
- Full wood core lends stable, predictable performance at any speed
- Monocoque sandwich (torsion box) construction blends a capped top with more vertical sidewalls for precise edge grip and efficient energy transfer from skier to ski
- Total Edge Reinforcement adds a layer of fiberglass directly on the edges for added durability
- Pulse Pad elastomer layer along the edges reduces shocks and vibrations
- Wide edges stand up to abuse and provide additional shock resistance