- Detail Images
Like a tall mug of cocoa, it's warm and comforting.
When you think of the Salomon Women's Pic Down II Jacket, think of ultimate warmth for skiing during the day and strolling around town at night. Lofty down insulation fends off the cold no matter how low the thermometer reads, the weatherproof shell fabric protects you from a wet winter storm, and the removable powder skirt means you can comfortably sport the Pic on and off the hill.
- ClimaPro shell uses a waterproof breathable membrane that protects you from wet weather and breathes away excess heat
- Lofty 750-fill down insulation feels supremely warm and lightweight and makes it super easy to pack this jacket down small for winter vacations
- Internal liner is soft for comfort and smooth so this jacket glides easily over your synthetic baselayer or midlayer
- Relaxed fit gives you room to move freely and allows for plenty of layering underneath
- Hood is fully adjustable, removable, and designed to protect your head and neck from windy weather
- Hood features removable faux-fur trim that shields your face from cold wind
- Removable powder skirt closes around your waist so snow can't get into your pants or up underneath your jacket