A streamlined softshell that flexes plenty of weatherproofing and a fit focused on the endurance athlete.
Trail runners, hikers, and endurance athletes will appreciate the weather protection offered by the Men's Minim Softshell Jacket. Salomon's engineers outfitted this streamlined, ultra-packable softshell with a number of stand-out features including a tall collar to protect your neck and underarm vents that take you from stiflingly hot to comfortably cool. Keep the Minim jacket as a backup layer during the warmer months or wear it as your primary outerwear during the shoulder season.
- ClimaPro SB Ripstop 2.5L material is highly breathable and weather-resistant
- ClimaPro fabric has a flexible stretch and provides light insulation so you stay warm in the cold and are able to move freely
- Ripstop fibers make the shell material extra durable and abrasion resistant
- Underarm vents make it easy to vent away excess heat and moisture
- Emergency hood is slim so it can cover your head fully but won't add excessively to jacket weight
- Dual chest pockets provide storage for small essentials
Share your thoughts
Not what I consider "softshell"
- Gender: Male
Well just received this in the mail and pleasantly surprised over all. Haven't used outside yet but fit is great as a Large with me 6' 1 200 lbs. My only gripe immediately is that I wouldn't really call this a soft shell. To me it feels like a minimalist rain jacket along the lines of my gore tex pac lite jackets. I own soft shell and this doesn't even blend the borders to me like saying having stretch panels. Not what I expected but I love Salomon so can't knock em, Ill be keeping it.