- Detail Images
Ultralight down hoody that packs up tiny.
Score the Salomon Men's Minim Hooded Down Jacket and stay super-warm and protected from the wind while you wait for the rest of your touring group at the summit. This ridiculously lightweight hoodie packs up tiny in your pack, comes to the rescue when you're done with the skin up and starting to get chilled, and offers plenty of delicious down warmth on extra-cold resort days too.
- ClimaWind fabric balances wind protection and high breathability so you stay comfortable while you snowshoe, tour, ice climb, or hike in cold, blustery weather
- 800-fill down insulation warms your core on super-cold days and keeps you from turning into a frozen icicle
- Eldeven (authentic pyrenean down) insulation provides comfort, lightness, and warmth
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- An active fit allows plenty of unrestrictive movement while you build a snowcave, belay your ice climbing partner, or tour
- Adjustable hood helps shield your face and head from the windy elements
- Two zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket stash your energy snacks, utility tool, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Best jacket ive ever owned
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this jacket and have had no regrets. It pack down so much ( even smaller than the bag it comes with, which also doubles as a nice pillow while backpacking). it keeps me nice and toasty even when its below 0 F outside. If it is wet outside, it is easy to throw a rainshell over it to keep it dry (since down material is not good when it is wet), efficiently preparing me for any sort of weather that nature decides to throw at me while camping.
Not a ski jacket
I would not recommend this jacket for skiing or rain- it gets soaked. I don't think it's waterproof at all. For day to day use, it's a good looking jacket.
Salomon's website says this product is 650...
Salomon's website says this product is 650 fill not 800. What's the actual down fill power?