Designed to crush Alaskan-style lines and gut-wrenching steeps, the Salomon Men's Malamute Snowboard Boot offers a super-stiff flex for dissecting technical terrain and serious no-fall zones. Salomon's signature PowerLock Pro Lacing delivers a powerful, quick-lacing solution for riding anything the mountain throws your way. Reinforced Power Frame Panels enhance flex retention over the course of the season, allowing you to ride these puppies 100 days-plus without them turning into lifeless noodles.
Additionally, you'll find removable Energizer Bars inside the boot's shell that customize the boot's flex intensity to better suit your riding style. The Platinum 4D liner utilizes Full Custom Fit Pro heat-moldable, multi-density foam for just the right fit, as well as removable Ankle Guards for enhanced heel hold. There's also an Integrated Heel Strap that locks the liner to the boot's shell for extra response when you're charging at high speeds. Add in a circulation-enhancing Ortholite C3 footbed for unrelenting comfort, and a high-traction Hike sole for a boot that's ready to shred the steep and deep with effortless precision.
- Stiff, highly-responsive boot for backcountry lines
- PowerLock lacing system quickly secures your foot
- Platinum 4D liner locks in comfort and support
- Power Frame and Energizer Bars offer flex where you need it
- Grippy outsole provides traction and comfort in tight spots
- Ortholite footbed uses dual-density foam for impact protection
- Washable liner keeps the funk at bay
- Item #SAL00QW