Charge hard. Look great.
Just because you're looking to ride 100 days this season doesn't mean you should sacrifice style at the expense of functional support and plush comfort. Realizing this, the Salomon Kiana Women's Snowboard Boot was created with an optimal mixture of mid-flexing response and drop-dead good looks.
ZoneLock lacing independently tightens the upper and lower zones of the boots with a quick tug of each lacing handle. Not only does this system eliminate the need to mess with pesky laces, but more importantly, it fine-tunes the upper and lower zones for optimal support where it's essential. The laces neatly tuck into pockets on each side for a neater appearance without worrying about snagging issues.
Comfortably cradling your feet and ankles, the Halo 2 liner features heat-moldable foam with cozy fleece lining atop the liner for comfortable entry and exit. Because it's heat-moldable, it conforms to the individual contours of your feet to eliminate painful pressure points. Salomon even constructed this liner to be fully washable, should you feel the need to keep them fresh throughout the long season.
- Upscale boot matches performance with eye-catching aesthetics
- Medium flex is versatile for peak-to-park riding styles
- ZoneLock lacing system independently tightens the upper and lower
- Cat-Tongue lining material prevents heel lift on carves
- Halo 2 liner is heat-moldable, with soft fleece material
- Wash & Wear liner construction won't fall apart in washer
- OrthoLite footbed cradles your feet in cushioned support
- Trinity sole with Contagrip rubber for sure-footed grip
- Item #SAL00R9