Cushy, cozy comfort.
Stop cutting your sessions short because of sore feet by upgrading to the Salomon Women's Ivy Snowboard Boot. It has a lightweight feel and a cozy liner for comfort, and ZoneLock lacing lets you tighten your boot with the simple pull of a cord and locks down your heel to eliminate heel lift for better response and less fatigue. The women-specific Halo 2 liner has a heat-moldable foam in strategic areas to provide a comfy custom fit, and a plush lining keeps your feet toasty throughout the day. The Ortholite C2 footbed promotes blood circulation to keep your feet warm and prevent fatigue, plus it has an antimicrobial treatment to help fight foot funk. Based on the men's Lo-Fi outsole, the Flight outsole uses EVA to keep weight to a minimum while maximizing board feel and cushioning, along with rubber panels that ensure reliable traction and durability.
- Quick-lacing, responsive, and comfy boot for all-mountain riding
- Speed lace closure gets you in and out quickly
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot for max comfort
- Ortholite footbed promotes blood circulation and fights fatigue
- EVA outsole is lightweight and extra grippy
- Liner is washable for funk-fighting capabilities
- Item #SAL00RB