- Detail Images
Long in the back, warm inside, and relaxed enough for any type of skiing.
Structured face fabric gives the Salomon Women's Intuition Jacket a unique texture that sets it apart from all the other technical shells at the mountain. This insulated jacket also handles moderate storms and cold weather with ease while providing extra coverage thanks to a slightly longer cut in the back. You can even snap this jacket into compatible Salomon pants and connect your kit from top to bottom when a chest-deep storm rolls into town.
- ClimaPro shell is waterproof and breathable enough to keep you dry and comfortable through moderately wet weather
- Fully taped seams eliminats the opportunity for leaks to develop at fabric seams
- Actiloft synthetic insulation provides a little warmth without weighing you down with bulkiness, and it feels warm even when wet (an advantage over down insulation)
- Relaxed fit gives you room to move freely and allows for plenty of layering underneath
- Underarm zip vents allow you to release excess heat and moisture so you don't overheat or feel stifled
- Fully adjustable hood can be cinched down or opened up a little depending on your fit preference
- Removable powder skirt closes around your waist so snow can't get into your pants or up underneath your jacket
- Jacket-to-pant connection system allows you to snap your jacket to a pair of snap-in compatible Salomon pants and create a connected kit
- Chest pockets and a sleeve pocket keep your keys, phone, and small snacks easy to reach