- Detail Images
When it's bone-chilling cold outside, the Inside Jacket is right at home.
Salomon has a deep line of freeskiing jackets, but none are warmer than the Women's Inside Jacket. One-hundred-gram Primaloft insulation gives you an insurance policy against the cold and 20K-rated shell fabric keeps you dry amid wet, high-precipitation storm days. You'll find all the features you would expect from a technical jacket, plus a textured face fabric that sets off the look in a truly unique way.
- Climapro shell is highly waterproof and breathable so it protects you from the wettest, nastiest storm
- Full seam taping eliminates the opportunity for leaks to develop at fabric seams
- Primaloft synthetic insulation provides warmth without weighing you down with bulkiness
- Primaloft feels warm even when wet, a clear advantage over down insulation that clumps with moisture
- Relaxed fit gives you room to move freely and allows for plenty of layering underneath
- Underarm zip vents allow you to release excess heat and moisture so you don't overheat or feel stifled
- Vents feature a mesh backing that prevents snow from blowing into your jacket
- Hood is fully adjustable, removable, and designed to protect your head and neck from windy weather
- Removable powder skirt closes around your waist so snow can't get into your pants or up underneath your jacket
- Jacket-to-pant connection system allows you to snap your jacket to a pair of snap-in compatible Salomon pants and create a connected kit
- Chest pockets hold small essentials and an internal mesh goggle pocket keeps a spare pair of goggles available