Better safe than sorry.
- MotionFit technology features articulated double layer foam with specific exo-skeletal spine for total freedom of movement
- Soft, adjustable waist link for extra comfort
- Breathable mesh lining lets your body breathe to stay dry and comfortable
- Removable, washable vest lets you wash out odors
Share your thoughts
A part of my daily ski gear
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
As is my helmet, goggles, and gloves, my Salomon Flexcell protector is now part of my day to day ski gear. I have just over 100 days on it now, in the backcountry, resort, and terrain parks. It's very comfortable because the foam actually conforms to your back, and flexible enough to not limit movement. Just like what was said before, it does retain heat, but it's great on the cold days. And, it's a great buffer between the hard or cold chairlift seats.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
After using a few hard plated back protectors sparingly over the years, I found this one to be far more comfortable. The Flexcell is that stuff that is soft and movable but gets immediately hard on impact, so it's far more comfortable than a typical hard shelled protector. Only thing I would say is that it's a bit warm at times.