- Detail Images
Laugh in the face of stormy weather, and you'll look good doing it.
The relaxed fit, weatherproof shell fabric, and warm insulation give the Salomon Women's Exposure II Jacket the features you need for storm riding from the lift or sunny day skiing off the tram. You'll stay dry when wet snow comes down heavy, stay cool during hot hikes beyond the rope line, and stay warm when frigid weather blows in. All this and the Exposure II Jacket rocks smooth, clean lines that balance style with simplicity.
- Climapro shell material uses an internal membrane that breathes away excess heat and moisture while keeping you dry from wet snow and precipitation
- Fully taped seams further improve weatherproofing by keeping leaks from forming at fabric seams
- Actiloft synthetic insulation provides supreme warmth and feels lightweight and non-bulky
- Relaxed fit leaves room to move and room to wear insulating layers underneath
- Mesh-backed underarm vents allow you to release excess heat
- Hood zips off and on and includes three separate adjustments
- Removable powder skirt closes around your waist to keep deep snow out of your pants and jacket
- Adjustable cuffs close around your wrists to keep drafts and snow out of your sleeves
- Snap-in connection allows you to attach the hem of this jacket to the waist of compatible Salomon ski pants to create a connected kit
- Chest and upper arm pockets give you limited storage for small essentials