- Detail Images
More than a simple tank top, the Salomon Men's EXO S-Lab Tank Top offers muscular support for the long run and ventilation for scorching-hot conditions. Because Salomon's designers are runners too, this tank top features all the right details like stretch-mesh ventilation across the abdomen and flat seam construction for comfort.
- Tight fit provides postural support for your chest and upper body in order to enhance your comfort during particularly long runs
- Actilite fabrics (stretch, stretch mesh, and jersey) wick moisture away from your skin to improve comfort when you start to sweat
- Smart Skin design uses stretch fabric where you need mobility, mesh where you need venting, and standard fabric where you simply need coverage
- Flat seams eliminate seam bulges that would otherwise cause uncomfortable chafing
- Reflective logos and branding improve your visibility to motorists in low light
Share your thoughts
It is like wearing a bra
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The color is more on the orange side of the spectrum, like vermilion. I normally wear large, and have a 41 inch chest and got this in large. It was a perfect fit. The screen printing makes it tight just under my chest like a band so it felt a little unusual.
Comfortable, tight, long (good for tall)
But the stupid patterns make it look like a lacy bra is on underneath. The designer must have a sense of humor with the "compression" part of this. I have the black because it's harder to see, but you can still see it. So stupid for an otherwise awesome sleeveless. Note: Super tight, must be in great shape to wear.
Can't find anything like this fit/comfort-wise so I settle.