Fuel up your muscles with the invigorating Salomon Exo Calf Compression Sleeve. Exo Sensifit Stability provides postural support and blood flow and energy to muscles for enhanced performance and shortened recovery time. Stretchy Lycra Sport and ActiLite breathes, dries in a flash, and wicks away sweat for enduring cool, dry comfort. Yes, optimal performance and comfort in one.
- Exo SensiFit Stability compression provides optimal postural support to assist muscles and enhances recovery
- Strong, thin, quick-drying ActiLite E jersey and Lycra Sport breathes, wicks away sweat, and stretches for optimal performance
- Clima UV 50 protects against harmful sun rays
- Reflective branding add visibility in flat light or after the sun sets
Share your thoughts
Multi Function / Sizing
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Compression sleeves have come in handy many times for me. On those brisk days were I need a little more coverage than just shorts, on long runs when I need a little more muscle support or evenI love putting them on after a hard day to aid in recovery.
I would measure your calfs and a good size chart to use...
11.4" - 12.2" = 1
12.6" - 13.4" = 2
13.7" - 14.2"=3
14.5" - 15" = 4
15.4" - 16.2" = 5
16.5" - 17.4" = 6
*Measure in inches around fullest part of calf; if between sizes it is recommend sizing down
What gives on sizing? The sizing chart...
What gives on sizing? The sizing chart is in terms of S - XL, but the size options for ordering are 1 - 7. What's the translation?
Go by the measurements in the size chart and use 1 = extra small and 7 = XXL. Based on Salomon's website, this seems to be how it is laid out.