Protection for profound liberation.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear lining membrane guarantees waterproof, breathable protection
- Foot-wrapping Sensifit upper delivers a precise, efficient fit
- Water-resistant textile upper surrounds foot in protection and comfort; heel foam adds cushion to this impact-heavy area
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris for particle-free comfort
- Waterproof full bootie lining construction provides all-over protective comfort
- Die-cut EVA sockliner provides extra cushion and maximum comfort
- Injected EVA midsole provides extra stability and more comfort for your backcountry endeavors
- Advanced Chassis provides lightweight, flexible support for stability and efficient propulsion
- Protective heel and toe caps prevent painful foot-to-rock encounters
- Mud guard reduces mucky build-up
- Durable, non-marking Contragrip outsole uses a combination of rubber compounds to provide optimal grip on varied surfaces
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
Bought these shoes in Spain and first used them running rocky coastal paths in the North of Tenerife.Comfort right out of the box and solid for running off trail,these shoes impressed me as much as the Tenerife scenery.
Great shoe, but runs small.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I wear a size 8.5 in Adidas Samba, Saucony Jazz Low Pro, and many other makes/models of shoes. My toe came way too close to the front of the inside of the shoe for me to wear these comfortably. I was able to buy a size 9 elsewhere, as they were out of stock here, and those fit much better. The shoes are very comfortable even when wearing them out of the box. They have so far kept my feet warmer than any other shoe I own in these very cold January Minnesota winter temps. I highly recommend these shoes but would recommend you try them on locally if possible before ordering.
Thank you Salomon
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've been looking for some time for a good light hiker shoe. I hiked Kings Peak with these this weekend. They handled the trip beautifully. They kept my feet dry with the wet weather. The sole was not too soft as I jumped over the many rocks. They were comfortable as well. I think Solomon and I have just formed a friendship that will last for years.