- Detail Images
Performance and comfort every day of the week.
- Mesh uppers are highly breathable for warm weather comfort
- Endofit System uses internal fit sleeves for seamless comfort and responsive feel
- Sensifit lace system wraps around the foot for a secure slip-free fit
- Advanced Chassis utilizes a molded 3D design for maximum stability and rebound on tough terrain
- Injected EVA midsole provides cushion and flexibility without compromising stability
- Synthetic toe and heel caps provide foot protection on rocky trails
- Contagrip outsole utilizes a mix of densities and lug configurations to provide a secure grip on mountain terrain
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I have had four pairs of Salomon shoes for use in my outdoors lifestyle. These ran a bit too small and were painful after a few hours. I ended up returning them. The fit between the different models from Salomon are not consistent. I loved the Backcountry service but highly recommend you find a retailer where you can try the fit before you purchase.
Order up a full size.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I was told with Salomon to go by the Euro size to know what US size to order. I'm a 46, so that made me (supposedly) an 11.5 in Salomon shoes. Ordered 11.5, too small. Returned that pair, ordered a 12, too small. The only size left were 13's and I was leery about them being too big so I went with another shoe. Overall, the shoe looked ok, but I would order at least one full size up from what you think you are if you want to try these out.
Support is Important
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My brother hikes around Ogden on a daily basis and I would cringe when he continually walked out the door with some Nikes that lacked a good support system and tread. I surprised him with the Eskape Aero and had him give them a try, in his opinion: "night & day difference". His feet are happier and the miles he is hiking has doubled without any pain in his legs.
You get a bang for your buck with these shoes. If you are one that likes to pick up and go, these shoes are perfect for you.