- Detail Images
Performance and comfort every day of the week.
- Mesh uppers are highly breathable for warm weather comfort
- Endofit System uses internal fit sleeves for seamless comfort and responsive feel
- Sensifit lace system wraps around the foot for a secure slip-free fit
- Advanced Chassis utilizes a molded 3D design for maximum stability and rebound on tough terrain
- Injected EVA midsole provides cushion and flexibility without compromising stability
- Synthetic toe and heel caps provide foot protection on rocky trails
- Contagrip outsole utilizes a mix of densities and lug configurations to provide a secure grip on mountain terrain
Share your thoughts
Support is Important
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My brother hikes around Ogden on a daily basis and I would cringe when he continually walked out the door with some Nikes that lacked a good support system and tread. I surprised him with the Eskape Aero and had him give them a try, in his opinion: "night & day difference". His feet are happier and the miles he is hiking has doubled without any pain in his legs.
You get a bang for your buck with these shoes. If you are one that likes to pick up and go, these shoes are perfect for you.