Take it to the Deemax.
- Softshell Dry fabric has a soft, pliable feel and a seamless design for advanced water resistance
- Waterproof breathable bootie inserts keep the wet weather out and allow your foot sweat to evaporate
- 200g Thinsulate insulation traps in heat and keeps your toes warm in temperatures as low as 20F (-7C)
- Rubber toe caps improve durability and help block water and slush
- ContraGrip outsole technology uses a mix of lug geometry and different rubber densities to improve grip on wet, icy surfaces
- QuikLace system lets you lace these puppies up in just seconds, and the front strap allows you to make quick adjustments on the fly
Share your thoughts
Write your question here...are waterproof?...
Write your question here...are waterproof? snowproof? temperature?
They are waterproof and snowproof until the snow goes over the collar of the boot. For temps, you should be good to 10-20F with decent socks.
Warm and Coomfy
I have had these shoes for several seasons. They are warm and dry. My feet ALWAYS get cold and these have done the job in keeping me warm. they are great to slip on and off and often I don't even bother with tying them. I use them a lot on the mountain when I slip out of my ski gear. They may not be rugged looking, but they look good with a pair of jeans in any color and the shoe isn't too bulky. They don't come up high on the ankle, so they are not good in deep snow but handle a few inches with ease. Overall a very good shoe that has lasted well. I would buy again.
I have average size feet and these boots were very tight and cramped in the toe box. Very uncomfortable. Super narrow. The look is weak too. Feet were cold too. Took them back.