- Detail Images
- Community Images
The lightest backpacking boot on the market.
Light, stable, and flexible, the Salomon Women's Conquest GTX Hiking Boot takes you where you want to go and beyond. Its Advanced Chassis provides supportive efficiency without the weight for an easy, propelling stride, whether up to the summit and along the ridge or deep into the woods. With grippy lugged sole, it sticks to treacherous terrain, high and slick or low and soggy. And its waterproof Gore-Tex construction fends off foot-soaking weather or those puddles you love.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex construction keeps your foot dry and comfy when you hit the snow line or dip into swampland, while breathing for next-to-skin comfort
- Foot-wrapping Sensifit upper and a women-specific last delivers a precise, efficient fit
- Waterproof split suede leather in upper offers support and protection; textile cuts weight and adds breathability
- Heel sling secures back of foot for an accurate fit
- Laces with speed hooks make on-offs easy and give a consistent and snug fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris for particle-free comfort
- Full bootie construction lining provides all-over comfort and support
- Die-cut Ortholite EVA sockliner provides extra cushion and maximum comfort
- Molded EVA shaped footbed provides enduring support to lessen fatigue
- Injected EVA midsole provides extra stability and more comfort for your backcountry endeavors
- Advanced Chassis provides lightweight, flexible support for stability and efficient propulsion
- Protective heel and rubber toe caps prevent painful foot-to-rock encounters
- Mud guard reduces mucky build-up
- Durable, non-marking Contragrip outsole uses a combination of rubber compounds to provide you with optimal grip on varied surfaces
Share your thoughts
Is your sizing in USD?
Is your sizing in USD?
Hello Sarah Dunn,
Thanks for your question.
Yes, our sizes are U.S. sizes. If you click on the 'size?' link near the price a size chart will pop up and can help you with any conversion to UK or EU and even offers a centimeter measurement to compare to your foot. I hope this helps.
Got 'em dirty
Multi-day backpack excursions in N Cascades. Surprised at the performance of this lightweight boot over really murderous and varied terrain, and fully loaded w/ 30 lb pack. Very stable. Feet stayed dry in rain, mud and creek crossings. Stayed cool to 80F. No slipping around. Did put in inserts (I do in almost all my shoes) because of prior nerve damage to ball of foot. Size 8, true to size. Did wear med-heavy wool socks.
Also, I have very narrow heels, low arches, and slight bunions. Plenty of room in toe box with no slop.
For more than ten miles a day loaded, I'd suggest a slightly stiffer soled boot. But overall I was highly pleased.