Abma Cadabra, it's pure, warm mountain magic.
Specifically designed for Salomon pro athlete Mark Abma, the Men's Cadabra Insulated Jacket is built to match the clean lines and easy style Mr. Abma conjures up season after season. Climapro Storm shell fabric works to keep you dry and warm in the harshest winter conditions while a layer of Primaloft insulation provides the warmth needed to score powder shots after the masses have retreated to the lodge.
- 20K-rated waterproof and breathable Climapro Storm shell fabric protects in harsh winter conditions
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 133g Primaloft insulation provides additional warmth on chilly days
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers and allows a full range of skiing movements
- Air vent system with mesh backing allows you to cool off during high exertion activity
- Removable hood with 3D adjustment for a snug fit
- Removable powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Lycra cuffs with thumbloops keep sleeves from riding up
- Snap-in pant connection creates a seamless defense against winter weather
- Hand, chest, sleeve, and mesh goggle pocket hold essential items
Share your thoughts
My Go To Jacket
I used this jacket exclusively for the season of 2011/2012. Just enough insulation to keep you warm, yet not too much to make the jacket feel bulky or heavy. The exterior herringbone fabric is enough to make the jacket have a little bit of style along with its waterproof shell. The fit is longer in the waist which is great for snow coverage and for a more modern look. Overall, it's been my favorite day to day jacket Salomon has ever made.