High-performance safety for beginning skiers under 100 pounds.
The Salomon Kids' C5 Easytrak Ski Binding has quick-release safety features that ensure safe learning and safe progression, because falls are guaranteed. This lightweight 0.5-4.5 DIN binding secures your kid's feet while he or she makes first turns or starts to learn the difference between the pizza wedge and French fries, and the elastic pedal easily releases during crashes to reduce the risk of injury.
- DIN range of 0.5 to 4.5 accommodates toddlers and kids who are either learning to ski or moving onto intermediate terrain
- Binding works best for skiers between 22-100lb
- Elastic pedal accommodates beginners by enabling easy release during backward or twisting falls
- Lightweight step-in heel provides precise releasing during falls to reduce injury
- Automatic wing adjustment and 44 millimeters of boot sole adjustment accommodate skiers as they grow between seasons
- Lightweight plastic construction provides an affordable entry-level binding that's easy to wield around on the mountain
- Removable ski brake fits beginner skis and helps stop the ski from sliding down the hill
- Compatible with Salomon's Easytrak mounting system
Share your thoughts
Faulty description - more expense
When I purchased these bindings for my son's Salomon skis, there was no warning that they only worked with Salomon's Easytrak system, which is not included or even sold on this website. At the time I purchased these bindings, they were only described as "C5 Ski Binding - Kids". The shop where I am having them mounted has indicated that I need to purchase the separate Easytrak system for them to work. Had I known this at the time, I would have purchased something else. When I contacted Backcountry.com about this, there was no offer to help me with this issue. They only corrected their web site description to now include a mention of the Easytrak system. Unfortunately, this didn't help me after the fact.