- Detail Images
Turns quickly and forgives easily, no matter what the snow conditions look like.
Salomon borrowed a little bit of inspiration from the world of surfing when it shaped the long, early-rise tip of the Women's BBR Sunlite Ski. This wide, forgiving tip eases this groomer ski into turns regardless of the conditions, choppy or well groomed, and the tapered tail provides just as much easy-going performance on the way out of your turns. Whether you're fresh off the beginner chair or an intermediate looking for a lightweight all-mountain carver that's easy on the knees, you can't go wrong with the BBR Sunlite.
- Early tip uses a shape reminiscent of a surfboard, the curve is long and gradual to help you float through deep snow and ease into turns with a smooth transition
- V-Shape tip is wide so it keeps you on top of deep snow and it powers through choppy conditions the day after a storm
- Composite core is significantly lighter than an all-wood core while still offering plenty of durability
- Although lighter than wood, the composite core also retains plenty of torsional rigidity so your ski feels stable during fast turns (instead of wobbly due to a too-light core that allows the ski to twist)
- Semi-Sandwich construction uses monocoque at the tip and tail to make pivoting between turns easier than ever and underfoot sandwich construction allows for the most secure edge grip, power transfer, and precise control
- Oversized Pulsepad anti-vibration layer filters out the impact and bumpiness of rough, hard conditions so you get a smoother ride
- Bamboo reinforcement layer is light, strong, and springy so this ski feels quick and lively from edge to edge
- 79mm waist is ideal for fast and precise carving on groomed runs and hardpack conditions
- Sidecut tapers down at the tail (Progressive Tail) so the end of each turn is smooth and easy to control while you go from edge-to-edge for the next turn
Share your thoughts
Sizing chart- can't seem to find any length...
Sizing chart- can't seem to find any length recommendations for these skis on the net. I'm assuming with the unique tip and rocker that standard sizing charts don't apply?
Chat or call in to speak with one of our Gearheads and we can make sizing recommendations based on your weight, height, and skiing ability! We would be happy to help out!
Game Changing Skis
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I tried these skis yesterday and they changed my skiing dramatically. Although they are shorter and MUCH lighter than my K2 Superstitious skis, I ski much better on them. They initiate turns much more quickly, are far more forgiving in transitioning between soft snow and hardpack, and they don't punish me if I accidentally lean back. The absorb bumps much better, saving my knees, and do not chatter at speed, unless perhaps you are going Olympic downhill speeds.