- Detail Images
Shape of the future.
Featuring Salomon's new patented V-shape, the BBR 10.0 Ski is redefining what an all-mountain ski should look and feel like. The rockered, surfboard-shaped tip yields to a narrow waist and tail for excellent on-piste performance and flotation in powder. With a metal backbone and titanium and bamboo reinforcement, the BBR is a super-stable ski that knows no speed-limit. Lay down tight, powerful slalom turns with ease and float over the lightest fluff. The BBR is destined to revolutionize not only how a ski should look, but how you attack the hill.
- The innovative V-shape profile features a wide rocked tip with camber underfoot and a narrow waist and tail for superior on-piste carving and soft snow flotation
- The full wood core with a bamboo reinforcement layer provides optimum stability and edge-to-edge responsiveness
- The sandwich sidewall construction and metal backbone enable smooth ski-to-snow contact and extra rigidity underfoot
- Double Titanium Laminate provides precision edge grip and improves on-piste performance
- The BBR is endowed with a 97mm waist for confident crushing on the groomers and hardpack
- Total Edge Reinforcement incorporates fiber layering directly on the edges for improved rigidity and durability
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love my BBR 10's. They are a perfect all mountain ski for a one quiver guy. They make snappy transitions in turns on both groomers and crud. Have not had them in powder yet. What I like most about them is that they plow through crud and chop as if it's not even there.
Please recommend a great binding and boot...
Please recommend a great binding and boot for this ski. Skiing for more than 15 years, trees, groomers, a little back country, and speed. The skis, bindings and boots are to be my first purchase...I have rented in the past, and always skied with what was provided. I felt like I was starting over every time on the mountain with the rentals...a different ski, boot, etc. Ready for consistency and my own gear. Please advise.
Hi J, I've been out in my BBR10's, Dabello Viper Boots, and Tyrolia 12 bindings 3 times this year at Solitude and Park City. The Viper's are 100 Flex, so if you feel like you need something stiffer, they won't work for you. But I love them and it sounds like you ski what I ski from your description. Just make sure you get the tyrolia's with the right brake width. I would just buy it all through someone on Backcountry Chat so you talk with a real expert.