The daypack designed for endurance athletes who move fast.
- High-denier face fabric makes this pack lightweight, quick-drying, and highly resistant to wear and tear
- Fabrics are PVC-free so you don't have to worry about harmful chemicals rubbing against your skin
- P.A.C.E. Fit System relieves pressure on the soft part of your upper body (around your stomach and internal organs), instead focusing its support at the upper part of your back and chest and closer to your center of gravity
- Harness Construction uses lightweight shoulder straps and a v-shape pack design to offer more storage space than the Skin Pro packs without sacrificing agility or stability
- Soft Twinlink straps stretch across the chest and between the shoulder straps to keep the pack in place without restricting your freedom to breathe
- Load lifters allow you to adjust the fit of the shoulder straps and positioning of the pack when you're running
- Wide Motion hip belt clips at the center and features stretch material to create a snug fit without restricting your movement or riding up when you run
- Storage options include a large main compartment for additional layers and other gear, mesh side pockets for quick water access, and a belt pocket for gels or nutrition
- 4D Pole Holder gives you a secure way to attach your hiking poles to this pack when they're not of use
- Included 1.5L hydration bladder slips into a dedicated pocket and drinking tube routing goes under your arm instead of over your shoulder
- Drinking tube features a bite valve with an on/off system so you won't loose precious ounces of hydration by mistake
Share your thoughts
Light and comfy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Not much to say except this pack fits great, lightweight , and holds all I need. The sternum strap is great, does not slide up when riding or running, the "vest" fit is super comfy and keeps the pack from moving around. I highly recommend for the mtn sport enthusiast that is needing to replace their heavy, stiff hydration pack for something more performance inspired.