Hydration without irritation.
Nothing will trash your body like running through dehydration, so make sure you stay well-oiled with the Salomon Advanced Skin S-Lab 5 Hydration Pack. Designed with Salomon's form-fitting, ergonomic SensiFit technology that keeps the Hydro 5 riding smoothly while you run, this vest-style pack comes with two 17-ounce soft flasks with soft bite valves that sit in easy-to-reach chest pockets. Not only is it bounce-free, but it's made with stretchy, breathable, and moisture-wicking Elastic Power Mesh that conforms to your body and buckle-free soft trims that reduce friction and chafing, making long runs that much better.
The Twin Link sternum adjustment system eliminates pressure points and eases breathing, and a 4D pole holder makes it easy to stash your sticks once you've navigated the roughest terrain and are cruising down the home stretch. There's a bladder-ready hydration sleeve, and a plethora of smaller stash pockets make carrying gels, gloves, a headlamp, and a wind jacket no big deal. Salomon is looking out for your safety, too, designing the Hydro 5 with reflective trim, a safety whistle, and an included space blanket to keep you warm if you wander off the trail and end up spending a night in the woods.
- Ergonomic, form-fitting SensiFit design
- Vest-style pack with two hydration pockets and bladder compatibility
- Two BPA- and PVC-free 17oz soft flasks with soft bite valves
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and antimicrobial Elastic Power Mesh
- Twin Link sternum adjustment and buckle-free soft trim
- 4D rear pole holder
- Reflective trim, safety whistle, and included space blanket
- Size as you would Salomon apparel
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I used this pack only once, one of the seams in the back pouch broke. Backcountry's great customer service gave me an RMA, no questions asked.
The pack fits great and lets you carry the essentials for a long run. I was impressed of I how became completely oblivious I had it on while running.
I'm eager for BC to get my size back in stock so I can get a new one.