- Detail Images
- Community Images
Just what you've been looking for.
- Slender shaft design (high modulus graphite materials) reduces the rod's overall weight while increasing the line speed
- Fast action (stiff throughout most of the length of the rod) provides a powerful rod that's able to cast line farther, offers high line speed and quick casts, and facilitates landing larger fish
- Fast action also makes the VXP easier to cast in windy conditions
- Varying tapers and materials allow you to chose the VXP just right for your fishing needs
- Half-wells butt grip with foregrip is ideal for those who like thumb support, more leverage, and fighting larger fish
- Hard-chromed snake guides and green shaft color wrapped with dark green, silver, and black round out the quality components and aesthetics
- Ballistic cloth rod tube protects the VXP during transport and storage
Share your thoughts
13'3'' 7 WT - Great Rod
Great mid tier Rod
This is a great rod, casts effortlessly. I have also had all different types of tips on my 13'3'' 7Wt, it can truly handle them all. Scandi, Skagit, no problem. I have this paired with a Lamson Guru 4 and it makes a great set up without breaking the bank. However, cast this compared to say, the ONE - and you will wish you had the extra money in your bank account.
Love this rod...
I threw down for the 12'9" 6 wt. Talk about a smoothy. It will throw Rio Mow tips in the T-14 range with 3-5" heavy tube flies. While it will throw that size of fly and line, it's not always pretty - but it fishes. With lighter tips like the T-8's and smaller flies this thing is a dream. I only use the Skagit Flight on it chasing Norcal's chrome...