Sage TCX Switch Fly Rod - 4 Piece
- Detail Images
Just what the fly fishing doctor ordered.
Turn to the Sage TCX Switch 4-Piece Fly Rod to fulfill your needs for swinging flies on small and mid-size steelhead waters, for two-hand overhead casting in surf, and nymphing for trout and steelhead. This lightweight rod has smooth fast action, G5 technology, and proprietary TCX taper design, which makes it super-versatile in big-water fishing conditions.
- Design delivers enhanced line feel and feedback, which means intuitively better timing and a whole new level of casting ease
- Smooth, fast taper provides more power, allows for quick casts, enables farther line casts, and facilitates landing larger fish
- Fast action makes the TCX easier to cast in windy conditions
- G5 technology (Sage's proprietary blank construction method) produces a stronger, lighter weight rod that delivers stellar casting accuracy and fishing precision
- Proprietary TCX taper design allows you to cast incredible distances
- Half-wells butt grip with fore-grip is ideal for those who like thumb support, more leverage, and fighting larger fish
- Goldenrod thread wraps trimmed with garnet, hard-chromed snake guides, hard-alloy stripper guides, and kryptonite green shaft color round out the TCX Switch's quality components and aesthetics
- Flor-grade cork has less pits and fill than standard-grade cork
- Four-piece configuration makes it compact, easier to transport, and reduces the case length for backcountry travel
- Cloth rod bag and aluminum rod tube protect your rod during transport and storage