- Detail Images
A must-have for floating or wading in uncertain conditions.
- DWR coating and wind-resistant fabric help shield you from the wind, rain, and river splash
- Four-way stretch fabric and an active cut allow you to cast, row, and move about the river with ease
- Breathable fabric ensures you don't overheat while you hike, wade, or cast
- Laser-cut, welded zippers provide a durable jacket you can count on
- Pre-shaped sleeves, an adjustable waist hem, and adjustable cuffs with low-profile closure ensure a comfortable, custom fit
- Tool chest port stashes your small fly fishing essentials
Share your thoughts
How do the size of these jackets run? Are...
How do the size of these jackets run? Are they a baggy fit for extra layers underneath or are they a slim cut to cut down on bulk when casting?
I would say they are a pretty standard fit. They aren't cut down to be a slim fit, but are not baggy to accommodate too many layers underneath. I where a Medium in most jackets and that's what fits best in the Quest for me.