- Community Images
Delivers sniper-like accuracy and control.
After much anticipation by two-handed enthusiasts, Sage introduces its new ONE Two-Handed Fly Rod. Created with Konnetic technology, this lightweight, super-responsive two-hander significantly reduces casting wind resistance and fishing fatigue so you're not getting worked by your rod. The blank's enhanced torsional stability and reduced vibrations keep you connected to your line throughout your cast and effortlessly turn your D-loop into a guided, laser-tight cast with a fly that's delivered on target. This absolute canon will have you casting and fishing like you never thought possible.
- Konnetic technology construction creates a responsive blank with superb torsional stability and minimal vibration for casts that track effortlessly and accurately
- Shaft's enhanced torsional stability also allows the rod to recover super-quick as it moves through the cast, while it optimizes load carry and line speed for long, smooth, flawless casts every time
- Double-handed fly rod (also known as Spey) loves to cast over wide, open rivers for big fish like salmon and steelhead
- Fast action allows for highly accurate casting
- Thinner profile and lightweight design reduce casting fatigue and minimize wind resistance for tireless casts
- Sage Super Plus custom cork fore grip and rear grip matches the exact taper of the One rod and provides a snug fit for even greater sensitivity and feel
- Improved aerodynamics and lighter weight ferrules contribute to a livelier blank
- Black primary thread wraps with bronze trim wraps, Fuji ceramic stripper guides, and hard-chromed snake guides round out the high-quality components
- Round tip eye never pinches or binds the line, allows the caster to make mends, and casts in any direction with full control
- Black powder-coated aluminum rod tube features a Sage medallion
Share your thoughts
Small roll cast on a western river with the ONE
The ONE and only
I have had the pleasure to cast a large majority of the high end spey rods out there. Burkheimer, Meiser, other Sage models, Beulah, etc. This is by far my favorite. I know everyone says it, but this thing truly is a rocket This thing will throw a cast from the Clearwater to the N. Umpqua. The ONE makes me want to go out and fish. Not catching anything? That doesnt matter, just casting all day with this rod is fun. Did I mentioned light? I have the 13'6'' 7WT and fish it on Medium to Large rivers. Think Salmon and Clearwater. Might have to get the 12'6'' 6wt next!