- Detail Images
When you're casting after bonefish and permit in the flats, protect yourself from sunburn with the Sage Men's Keys Crew Long-Sleeve Shirt. The lightweight polyester fabric dries quickly and wicks away perspiration while the raglan-style sleeves provide the freedom of movement you need for unrestricted casting.
- Lightweight polyester fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Raglan sleeves allow a full range of casting motions
- Raised collar, long sleeves, and 30+ UPF sun protection helps you avoid painful sunburn
- Thumbholes prevent sleeves from riding up
- Anti-odor finish keeps the stink away
Share your thoughts
Lightweight and comfortable
Extremely comfortable, lightweight, protects from the sun, keeps you cool, and looks good. I'm 5'9'' and bought the large and it fits pretty well. Sleeve length is there and the shirt goes well below the waist line as I like. Only thing I dont like is that sometimes the thin material shows your nipples.. but hey... its fishing, who cares.