- Detail Images
Feel the fish.
- Unique compound tapered mandrel and medium action make it well suited for Euro nymphing techniques
- Lightweight construction and materials reduce the rod's overall weight which in turn reduce fatigue that often happens while you hold your arm above shoulder for prolonged periods of time
- Konnetic technology construction creates a responsive blank with superb torsional stability and minimal vibration for casts that track effortlessly and accurately
- Slim profile and a very supple, sensitive tip enables you to feel the take and the power to quickly set the hook
- Snub-nosed half-wells cork handle gives you more leverage, are ideal for those who like support of their thumb, and allows you to cast longer and fight larger fish
- Dark green primary thread wraps with gold trim wraps, Fuji ceramic stripper guides, and hard-chromed snake guides round out the high-quality components
- Cocobolo wood reel seat insert with dark nickel colored aluminum reel seat provide aesthetically-pleasing components
- Evergreen colored powder coated aluminum tube features gold components and a gold silk screened logo
Share your thoughts
Blast to fish!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love my ESN. I have the 3100 and have fallen in love with euro-nymphing techniques. This rod is awesome for long leader tight-line nymphing and its soft tip is perfect to punch the nymphs exactly where I want them, but also allows me to feel every little bump on the flies. I only wish I had the 3110, the 11' version, as I think even more length would be great. That being said, I love the 10' model; and on a 3wt rod I have caught some large fish with ease. I totally recommend the rod.