A comfortable, durable pack that's made to fish.
- Welded construction and durable materials stand up to your fly fishing adventures
- Hybrid magnet and zipper closure provide easy accessibility and water resistance when a feisty fish splashes you
- Adjustable fold-down work-bench front pocket and retractor dock come in super handy when you switch out set-ups, tie knots, or organize flies
- Concealed tool sheath with tool magnets makes life easy for those who are constantly in and out of their packs
- Padded shoulder strap offer comfort while you wade or float and easily converts to a waist or shoulder bag
Share your thoughts
Great design if you like chest packs
Bought this since I liked the idea of having a fold down mini-work table to fix up flies since the foam board folds down nicely at chest level for that. The construction and design of this pack looked great, however the neck strap was super uncomfortable. As much as I liked the pack otherwise, that was enough to return it for a fishing fanny pack instead. Note: I don't know how the comfort of this pack compares to other chest packs, this was just the one I had and it was annoying enough to where I wouldn't want to wear it for a full day on the river.