Sage 4500CF Series Fly Reel
- Detail Images
Enjoy the lightweight strength of carbon fiber.
When you're looking to cut back on weight without sacrificing quality or durability, turn to the Sage 4500CF Series Fly Reel. Sage gave the CF the same frame structure as the 4500 but incorporated a carbon fiber spool and drag knob to give you the lightweight performance you've been searching for.
- Lightweight carbon fiber spool and drag knob reduce weight while increasing durability
- SCS (Sealed Carbon System) micro cassette drag design uses a 3:1 gear ratio that provides the kind of power and smoothness you'd expect from a large traditional drag system
- Self-lubricating drive gears and sealed graphite drag washers ensure the reel remains unaffected by sand, grit, dunking, or blistering runs over time
- 6061-T6 aluminum component equips you with a lifetime of reliable performance
- Full-frame line guard design provides an added level of protection and is ideal for use with small diameter running lines and shooting heads
- Large arbor design provides faster line retrieve, more consistent drag, and reduced line coiling
- One-revolution adjustment knob ensures accuracy
- Unique O-ring system allows for easy spool swapping (spare spools sold separately)
- Easy conversion from left to right hand retrieve
- Ballistic cloth and neoprene reel case protects the 4500CF during transport and storage
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details