- Detail Images
Because no one likes to get skunked.
- Compatible with the Sage 4200 Series Spey Fly Reel (sold separately)
- Curved large-arbor design maximizes line capacity while adding strength and saving weight, enables faster line retrieve, more consistent drag, and reduces line coiling
- Durable, full-machined 6061-T6 aluminum resists corrosion and provides a lifetime of smooth problem-free performance when rinsed properly after use
- Neoprene case protects the 4200 spool during transport and storage
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The 4280 is a great reel. Having a second spool for a sink tip makes it even better. I cannot say enough about this set up!
Nothing tricky here. Works as a great second spool to my 4250 reel.