- Detail Images
Say no to ocular omelets.
- TR90 Grilamid frame is lightweight and flexible
- Polycarbonate lenses are shatter-resistant and offer total UV protection
- Anti-slip nose pads and temple tips get tackier as you sweat, so these sunglasses won't slide around
- Pin stop hinges are strong and smooth-operating
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
they seem sturdy enough and they are glasses and they are cheap. Im not sure much else to expect from glasses in this kind of price range, so i felt like i got what i expected. As mentioned below they do cause some minor aberrations in low light with focused light sources such as headlights and streetlights. I have not found it to be that bothersome though. Pretty comfortable, tight enough on my face, not sure what else.
more glare for night rides
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Wearing lenses at night should not make your vision worse. I was excited to get these from steep and cheep, but totally disappointed when I rode with them last night. When I first put them on, I realized they made things a little less clear. After riding with them for a little while, I realized that all the lights were seen 3 times and very glary. Others in my group tried them on as well, everyone agreed: trash :\
These are great glasses. I have a larger head and they fit fine.
Excellent for river rafting or any other place you don't want to lose expensive sunglasses.
Great price. They work well for mountain biking!