- Detail Images
Make long adventures convenient with the Ruffwear Bivy Dog Bowl. This ultra-light and collapsible bowl will fit in your backpack no matter how full your pack is, and the welded fabric technology creates a watertight seal, so feel free to give your dog some water on the hike. Its no-slip bottom keeps your dog from making a mess with his or her food, and it cleans up easily by simply rinsing it out.
- The single-layer, seam-free, and welded fabric technology creates a watertight seal that makes this dog bowl completely waterproof
- Its stable shape and no-slip bottom allow convenient eating and drinking
- Rinse for quick and easy clean-up
- Bowl dries quickly due to the single-layer construction
- Weighing less than 2 ounces, this bowl was designed for long treks
- Collapsible for convenient storage
- Reflective trim helps you find the bowl in the dark
Share your thoughts
Perfect for camping
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just received the medium sized bowl. Ordered early to ease my Vermont mid-winter spring fever. Eager to use it for springtime remote canoe camping. I like that it collapses nice and flat for his-go bag. I hated carrying a big silver dog bowl in the canoe for him. I think it will wash nicely, and I like the loop on the bottom for drying. Still wondering if it would be dishwasher safe. Anybody know?
Is the ruffwear bivy dog bowl dishwasher...
Is the ruffwear bivy dog bowl dishwasher safe?
While I won't say that the Ruffwear Bivy Dog Bowl isn't dishwasher safe (it very well may be), Ruffwear recommends that you do not wash it in an appliance. Instead, they suggest hand washing with conventional dish soap and air drying the bowl. My guess is that the structure of this bowl would likely warp in a dishwasher.