- Detail Images
The Royal Robbins Women's Terra Hiker Short was made for the trail, but we'll bet it will find its way to the field, the beach, the grocery store, and your backyard hammock as well. And thanks to the multiple pockets, you can bring plenty of stuff with wherever you go.
- Stretch nylon ripstop offers excellent range of movement and dries quickly
- Wicking finish helps you stay more comfortable on sweaty hikes
- A variety of pockets, including drop-in cell phone pocket and center back zip pocket, stash the small things you like to keep handy
- UPF 50-rated protection keeps burning rays at bay
Share your thoughts
Sticks for legs?
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you've got sticks for thighs, then these are the shorts for you. If you're built like a normal female however, then give these a pass. For one, there just isn't adequate stretch in the material. Although they do fit at my thighs (albeit snugly), the minute I start walking, they immediately ride straight up & bunch up like an uncomfortable diaper. This causes the already poorly placed side pockets to flare out even more making the entire hip area look extra wide... & just forget it if you have anything inside them. There are lots of pockets, but because of the previously mentioned issues, most are useless. I would NEVER buy these again!