- Detail Images
Torah Bright's go-to mitt.
Pro-rider Torah Bright knows her gear, and that's why she doesn't leave the lodge without her Roxy Women's Frosted Mitts wrapped around her hands. Ready for bell-to-bell in cold, snowy conditions.
- Waterproof breathable Hipora inserts shield your hands from the wet elements and keep them dry while you slash pow turns, build a kicker, or watch the New Year's Eve firework show
- Genuine leather palms supply quality, durability, and a high-end look
- 3M Thinsulate insulation throughout breathes well and ensures your hands and fingers stay warm and cozy while you ride
- Brushed tricot linings help to wick moisture away so you don't end up with clammy hands
- Long fit helps to seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Cuff adjustment system offers a just-right fit, while elastic wrist leashes and clips ensure these mitts don't accidentally fall from the lift when you take them off to unwrap a candy bar