- Detail Images
Style that will make your heart leap, functionality that will make your board do the same.
In outerwear, tying in fashionable frills to technical features doesn't always go over well. Fortunately, the Roxy Jet Ski Girl Jacket does both in spades. This bright and charismatic parka stands out with tremendously feminine style and uses QuikTech 5K waterproofing and QT13 insulation so you're prepared to get awesome out in the wet and cold weather.
- QuikTech 5,000mm waterproofing and breathability provides adequate weather protection and ventilation for most days
- DWR (durable water repellant) treatment provides the pant with additional moisture-resistance which causes it to bead up and roll off
- QT13 zonal insulation utilizes 200-gram synthetic fill in the body for optimum warmth and a lesser 160-gram fill in the sleeves for comfortable movement
- Regular fit provides room for movement and layering
- Helmet-compatible drop hood can rest over helmet while riding in storms without appearing loose and floppy when not in use
- Brushed fleece chin guard won't chafe chin or cheeks
- Pass pocket at sleeve means no digging through layers when the liftie asks to for a pass
- Other details include removable faux-fur trim, glove loops at sleeves, key clip, adjustable cuffs, and an embossed taffeta lining
Share your thoughts
I need a size 12 Roxy Jet Ski Girl...
I need a size 12 Roxy Jet Ski Girl Jacket...the new stripe (gray with colored stripes). Will you be getting additional sizes?