Select your style & size:Select options
A tall glass of awesome.
Nourish your thirst for steep lines, tight trees, and deep powder with the Roxy Women's Banana Smoothie EC2 BTX Snowboard. Team rider Robin Van Gyn's choice for backcountry freeriding, it has a floaty and stable, yet responsive feel for taking on any terrain.
The EC2 profile offers a smooth blend of rocker and elliptical camber to deliver a poppy, powerful ride that still floats like a dream in powder. Lighter and damper than fiberglass, the new Silky Smooth lay-up is made from renewable resources. The Full Heart core is made from three types of sustainably-harvested wood to create a lightweight and lively feel. In addition to its beautiful sparkle, the Bio Beans topsheet also reduces the use of toxic plastics without sacrificing performance. Plus, this board was made at the Mervin Manufacturing facility in Washington using the most advanced eco-friendlier methods, so you can ride easy.
- Surf pow and slay steep lines on this versatile deck
- Blend of elliptical camber and rocker for float and pop
- Medium flex is smooth and responsive
- Twin shape satisfies freestyle cravings
- Magne-Traction edges enhance grip
- Silky Smooth bio fiber is lighter and damper than fiberglass
- Light and lively core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Bio-based topsheet is less harmful to environment
- Item #QKS02W8